Hotel with spa in Albufeira
Covid-19 Measures at the Spa
Felicitás Spa Palace will be operating with some limitations in its services.
- Maximum limit of 11 people at the indoor pool
- Cost of €10 per day / person
- Towels for the pool are provided at the Spa
- Some massages will be available. See the list of treatments.
- It is necessary to book the massage in advance.
- When booking the massage, a bathrobe, thong and slippers, properly packaged, will be provided for the guest to change in the room before going to the Spa.
- During the massage, the use of a mask is mandatory.
- Changing rooms (showering is not allowed / changing clothes is not allowed / keeping belongings in lockers is not allowed)
- Gym, Jacuzzi, Turkish bath and Sauna
1000 square metres of pleasure. Difficult to resist. And it's not supposed to be resisted, but visited. Just linger, let yourself be, until your hands are covered in wrinkles caused by the warm water of the heated relaxation pool, the jacuzzi or Turkish bath. The ideal is to start the ritual with a visit to the airy and well-equipped gym and end everything with one of the various treatments at your disposal, with Comfort Zone products and the skilled hands of those who know. Try a massage for two if your visit is a romantic one; an anti-stress massage which combines marine extracts and essential oils and relieves muscle tension, fatigue and stress, balancing the body and mind, when on a business trip; one of the treatments specifically designed for golf players if you have come to swing strokes; an Algarve experience, if the objective is to travel – at any time and any place. There are six treatment rooms and others for Vichy and Scottish showers and Cromotherm sessions. Keep some time back, because Salgados Palace Spa can offer you a little more...