Hotel with spa in Albufeira
Covid-19 Measures at the Spa
Felicitás Spa Palace will be operating with some limitations in its services.
- Cost of €10 per day/person
- Maximum limit of 17 people.
- No reservation required.
- Towels for the Spa Circuit are provided at the Spa.
- A swimming cap is mandatory in the relaxation pool and jacuzzi and can be purchased at the Spa reception for a fee of €5.00 (per unit).
- It is necessary to book the massage/treatment in advance.
- The purchase of any massage/treatment includes free access to the Spa Circuit on the same day.
- During the massage, the use of a mask is mandatory.
1000 square metres of pleasure. Difficult to resist. And it's not supposed to be resisted, but visited. Just linger, let yourself be, until your hands are covered in wrinkles caused by the warm water of the heated relaxation pool, the jacuzzi or Turkish bath. The ideal is to start the ritual with a visit to the airy and well-equipped gym and end everything with one of the various treatments at your disposal, with Comfort Zone products and the skilled hands of those who know. Try a massage for two if your visit is a romantic one; an anti-stress massage which combines marine extracts and essential oils and relieves muscle tension, fatigue and stress, balancing the body and mind, when on a business trip; one of the treatments specifically designed for golf players if you have come to swing strokes; an Algarve experience, if the objective is to travel – at any time and any place. There are six treatment rooms and others for Vichy and Scottish showers and Cromotherm sessions. Keep some time back, because Salgados Palace Spa can offer you a little more...